Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Starter Cloth diaper kit





Description

Here is a listing for a start-up kit for cloth diapering. Feel free to convo me with your own unique diaper kit. I sell fitteds, organic bamboo, and covers as well. I will be glad to make a special listing just for you :)

2 13 gallon Pail liners/laundry bags $40
-made of waterproof PUL, easy pull cord, and gussets.

11 AI2 OS Wallaroo diapers $145.00 (get one free!)
-check out my other listings! These are in white.

24 jersey knit wipes (no sew/ 50cents each) $12
-girl, boy or gender neutral fabric (ask before ordering for prints as I have new jersey fabric all the time) If you would like some other fabrics then I also have, flannel and/or bamboo fleece ($1.50/ea)

total $197

This will take me about 10 days to complete.

These are excellent diapers and would make a great gift for any mommy looking to Cloth Diaper their new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment