Sunday, May 23, 2010

Running with Jesus.

     Run, run, run, run.  I ran three miles yesterday.  I don't feel stiff today.  I guess I am getting in shape.  Oh, I still need to lose about 25 lbs, but I always gain a few when I start running in the spring and it comes right back off later in the summer.  I have been running for a few months.  I love it.  It is a time when I can talk to God and Jesus.  I feel like it makes me sane to get away from the house for a bit.  My mom called it her "sanity time".  On Sundays, I take long walks.  I think I will backpack Jenny today.
     I've got a huge Garden in.  The corn and beans are popping up.  I let the kids plant their garden.  It'll be a darling haberdashery of plants (and other "seeds"  -no matter how much I tried to explain, they still think that flower petals are seeds that will grow new flowers.  :)  )  They are wonderful little helpers.  It's hard to imagine life without my kids running and getting a bucket or a tool I need.
     Today's Bible thought...."Jesus is the way, the truth and the light" & No one gets to the Father except through Jesus Christ.  Tell your family, your friends, your neighbors, and those who despitefully use you.  It does make a difference, even if it's hard sometimes.
Love,
Livy

No comments:

Post a Comment