Monday, May 17, 2010

Rainy day groceries....

I broke through a couple of my freebie cloth bags and decided to turn a couple of old t-shirts into bags this morn before I went grocery shopping.  It was less than 5 minutes for 2 bags.  Talk about easy button!  I sewed up the bottom and cut off the arms and the neck.  Easy peasy.  Anyone with a sewing machine can do this project.
Goal status:
I excercised, I ate at the bell again(oops), I will read the bible at dinner, I did not write in the blog over the weekend, I picked up my shoes, I shopped at ALDIs (very frugile), & I am still planning a painting day.

My bible study...
One of the great things about our heavenly Father is that He is very
consistent. God does not change like shifting shadows (James 1:16-17). As
children of God we can constantly rely on our wonderful Father in heaven.

TTYL,
Livy

No comments:

Post a Comment